The fashion industry is the only industry where women are on top with so many varieties but Men are also bucking up with their fashion goals. They have also started focusing on their looks and personality. Moreover, the big brands are designing exclusive products for males around the world. As new fashion adaptations have become more prevalent, men’s shirt designs and colors have gradually evolved. Men also need to be on top of the latest trends in men’s fashion for that reason. We have prepared a list of trending designs for Men that will help you define your distinctive look. Styling a shirt may look simple from a distance but it is not so.
Catching up with the latest trends in Men’s clothing for all occasions is important. The new-in are:
- Tie-dye shirts: One of the biggest trends that is making a comeback from the past for this year is a tie and dye shirt. The casual shirting has changed with this high on-demand design. It is a great idea to try wearing a shirt that has a marbling tie-n-dye effect or a lustrous effect tie-dye shirt on casual days and parties. Also, you can opt for dual Tone tie-dye shirts or a 3-4 tie-dye pattern shirt for men and style with solid-hued jeans, chinos or shorts for a personified shirt look. All the high-end fashion streets are full of this style whether it is Prada, Dior, Louis Vitton or Burberry. You can easily find one of those in Marks & Spencer or Pepe jeans or online is even better.
- Customized printed shirts: Maintaining their popularity for the last few years, the tropical prints are hit for this year also. The youngsters want to have something special in every piece of clothing they wear and these Hawaiian prints have won their hearts. With each and every big and small brand offering such printed shirts with remarkable comfort, everyone is falling for the trend sooner or later for the next beach getaway. Even college looks are also inspired by these customized prints.
- Solid colors: For formal gatherings or beneath a suit, solid colors create a mesmerizing look. The classic collar and crisp look are evergreens when it comes to Men’s clothing. The flat collar or Peter Pan collar in a half-sleeve shirt is the viral trend of this year. These shirts can be used for both semi-formal and formal occasions. And they are easy to maintain with a soft texture and shine. You can always invest in your favorite colors and brand. A white Peter Pan collar shirt is a must in your wardrobe.
- Floral prints: Men are also switching towards more summery prints like florals. Casual wear is getting redefined with these prints. Bright colors with digital prints are gaining more popularity. Men are also rocking in floral prints alongside women. Whenever you think of wearing florals just concentrate on a few things like never wear two different prints at a time. Secondly, all other pieces of clothing should be of plain color, too many prints make you look messy. Thirdly, select the tones according to the season, for instance in summer you can go with brighter shades and in winter darker shades look better. From US Polo to Van Huessan, you can find these prints with utter ease.
- Check shirt designs: It was a rage to wear plaids or ginghams in the 90s. Whether you believe it or not, the trend is topping the charts. The vintage style has been in fashion for decades. From style icons like David Beckham to Ryan Gosling, everyone has rocked the pattern. From high-end brands to small-scale startups, everyone has showcased checks in men’s clothing. A plethora of colors and designs are available in the market. You can choose what suits you the most, and rock that looks like a celeb.
- Oversized shirts: With Paris, Newyork and Milan runaways witnessing the oversized shirts in Menswear, the trend is making a mark with full force. The pandemic has made the trend even bigger as oversized ones are associated with ease and comfort. The relaxed look works well when you have to work from home and manage the house also. If you want to try whether it will suit you or not or whether you will be able to carry it or not, try your dad’s shirt for that matter and try for a day or two. The oversized shirt is basically loose-fitted two sizes bigger than your normal size. To look best, style an oversized men’s shirt with half sleeves or with stripes or motifs in simple prints.
For all those who keep wondering what to wear and what not to, you have at least 2-3 out of them which will always keep you in trend. And some are staples for every wardrobe like a white straight collar shirt or a check shirt for that semi-formal meeting. All those who love to pay attention to their styling, then these trends are for you to follow. Also, you can get these stitched and buy affordable fabric from any fabric store of your choice.