Kerala State Electricity Board was established on November 1st, 2013. The Kerala State Electricity Board was established to transmit, generate, and distribute electricity within Kerala. As a result of fifty-nine years of operation, the company has installed 2845 MW of generation capacity, and its transmission and distribution networks cover 10404 and 272480 circuit km, respectively.
There are currently over one crore users served by the board, with most residing in ruler and urban areas within the Kerala state. It is the responsibility of KSEB to provide electricity bills to its consumers every month. It also offers users a wide range of payment options, such as KSEB Quick Pay to make payments for their electricity bills online.
Here are the steps for viewing your KSEB bill online
- Visit the official website of Kerala State Electricity Board Limited, i.e., www.kseb.in
- Select Online Services
- Complete the KSEB login process.
- Click on KSEB Quick Pay and enter your Consumer ID or contact information.
- You can view the bill by clicking the “Submit” button.
It might be a good idea to take a quick look at your electricity bill. You may contact the KSEB customer care team if you find any errors.
Methods of paying your KSEB bill
Through Bajaj FInserv Payment System
- Log into the BBPS portal of Bajaj Finserv after entering your name and mobile number
- Choose your power distributor and enter your 9-digit CA number
- Proceed to complete your UP bill view process. It is thus easy and convenient
KSEB customers can pay their electricity bills online by visiting the official KSEB website or simply using the ‘KSEB Quick Pay’ option. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to pay your electricity bill in a simple and hassle-free way.
Use Offline mode
You can use various methods to pay your electricity bill by credit cards, checks, debit cards, demand drafts, or cash at your nearest section office.
A step-by-step guide to paying KSEB Electricity Bills online
- Visit https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices to visit the official website of KSEB
- Click on ‘Online Services’ on the website’s main page.
- To access the customer portal, you first need to log in using your user ID and password and then click on the ‘Sign in’ button on the page.
- As soon as you have entered the portal, you can view your bill. When paying for your electricity bill, you can use a net banking account, credit or debit card, an e-wallet, or a UPI account as your payment method.
- Once you have decided which payment method is best for you, enter your details and follow the instructions. You will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. You will be prompted to enter an OTP for successful payment.
Bill payment through the KSEB Quick Pay option
- You can also use the ‘KSEB Quick Pay’ option, which you will be able to view when you access the website.
- after that redirected to a new screen where you can select ‘Quick Pay’. Depending on your choice, you can enter your consumer or registered mobile number, after which you must enter the characters into the box. To see the bill, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- It will fetch a copy of your electricity bill; you can view it and pay by credit card, net banking, debit card, e-wallets, or UPI.
- You can also search online about how to check electricity bill online to learn more about how to pay electricity bill online through KSEB.
Using an e-wallet
- Visit the website of the e-wallet or open the e-wallet app on your mobile device.
- There will be a section on this page called ‘Electricity’.
- Please enter the state in which you reside. If this is the case, you will have to choose Kerala as the destination
- Choose the electricity board.
- Enter your consumer number here
- Click on the ‘fetch bill’ button. You will see the amount of the bill payable.
- You can now pay the bill. You will be able to complete your payment once you follow the instructions.
Through Kerala State Electricity Board mobile app
Here is how you can pay your bill through the KSEB app
- KSEB offers an advanced mobile app available on both Google Play Store and the Apple Store
- Enter your user ID and password to access the mobile application.
- It will allow you to view a copy of the bill and the amount that needs to be paid.
- Pay your bill using the option ‘Quick Pay.’ For your payment to be processed, you must enter your consumer number, email ID, and mobile number.
- It is up to you to choose the method of payment that suits your needs
- Please provide your details and follow the instructions to complete the process. There will be an option for you to pay your electricity bill online. Keep a copy of the receipt as a reference for the future.