You may encounter a variety of issues when you send or receive emails in outlook. Here we are having a list of possible errors occurring with you when you try to send an email message from Outlook.
If you are going through this type of problem, then you are in the right place. Here, we will come across using outlook for receiving or sending errors in the email.
One can face several types of issues other than just email receiving or sending errors while working on Microsoft errors. You may have seen on your screen Outlook send-and-receive error 0x80040610, Outlook send-and-receive error 0x80040610, Outlook sends and receive an error, pii_email_28ce56625b3f3d90ff32, Outlook error while preparing to send sharing the message, the operation timed out (POP) server 0x8004210a, Outlook 365 send to receive an error.
All these errors may arise when you work on Windows Outlook. Let us find one by one the possible solution of these Outlook errors.
How To Fix Outlook Receive Or Send Email Error
Those who encounter these types of errors on their computer screen, they may ask how to fix Outlook Send or receive errors. Here, we mentioned the top 5 tips that can surely fix outlook errors.
Tips 1: Check Your Internet Connection
Without a proper internet connection, you can’t understand where the exact issue is raised. If you use a Wi-Fi connection, ensure your Wi-Fi connectivity is protected. Otherwise, your internet connection slows down, which enhances Outlook issues.
To check your internet connection, you need to follow a few steps.
- Click the internet browser.
- Now, you need to type the following URL in the address bar
If you face any problems with the internet connection, look at the troubleshooting network connectivity problems in which browser you are using.
Tips 2: Verify Outlook Email Account Setting
Some of us didn’t focus on email account settings. But, this is one of the causes of issues in sending an email or receiving email messages on Outlook.
To set up your Outlook email account, you need to go through the following steps:
- Open your desktop and go to Outlook. Now, you need to select an inaccurate account for which you want to check your email account settings.
- The second step is to select the file tab present on the ribbon.
- Click info and select the account of your email id.
- On the window outlook of the account setting, make sure that the email address chosen is accurate.
- Now, you need to verify the basic account setting.
Tips 3: Repair Outlook Or Outlook Express
You fix the Microsoft outlook email and receive or send errors by following the fixing steps. Sometimes, people get issues like they can’t open files or send files on Outlook. If this file-related issue arises, you must follow these steps.
- First, restart the computer.
- Close all the other open applications, programs, or files except Outlook express or internet explorer.
- You can delete temporary files from your internet browser.
- Compact all your internet folders in Outlook Express.
- Try to Re-register on Outlook Express
- Start> Run or plus windows + R keys.
- Type msimn /reg, and click on OK in the ‘open’ box.
- Internet explorer>tools>options>programs set the Outlook express as your default email client.
6) Try re-registering the DLL Library files which are used by Outlook Express.
- Click on start> run or press Windows + R key.
- Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll in the ‘open’ box and then click OK.
You need to repeat the registration process to run the following:
- regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
- regsvr32 browseui.dll
Tips 4: Repair Your Pst File
In this section, you may ask what is a Pst file. Well, the answer is, according to Windows, “Outlook Data File (.pst) contains your messages and other Outlook items and is saved on your computer. POP accounts—which is a common type of account you can create when adding an email account from an internet service provider (ISP) like Xfinity or AT&T or Cox—download all of your email messages from your mail server and save them on your computer.”
Now you may now understand that the .pst file is responsible for storing emails and contacts in the folders. Therefore, if the .pst file is corrupt, you’ll definitely encounter Outlook receiving and sending emails.
But, the fact is that you need to fix this issue for immediate purposes. You can run an inbox repair tool to resolve this error caused by the pst file.
- After closing outlook express, launch your inbox repair tool.
- Repair pst file.
- Recover repaired items to a new .pst file.
After you have finished this process, your inbox repair tool. And you can recover your repair files by starting Outlook.
Tips 5: Delete Suspected Message From the Mailbox
It is a very easy way to fix Outlook send and receive errors. See, when we face some type of spacing issue in your smartphone, we delete unused applications and random delete or suspected files from our android set.
Similarly, Microsoft Outlooks need to treat this way to solve an issue. Suspicious emails get stuck in a lot of space which is one of the reasons you face this problem. For this reason, you need to check your mailbox regularly and delete suspicious mail.
To always get free interpretation service, check your Outlook mailbox and delete unwanted and frequent emails.
When we use technology, it is quite possible to face different issues, but we need to know the solution. It helps us solve many problems by ourselves. Hopefully, this article has been able to help you out.
Although, we know that Microsoft is a little bit uneasy in comparison with Android software. But, after applying these tips, you will get easy-to-use Microsoft. Well, if you want to add other tips to this list, don’t hesitate to share them here.
However, if you wish to know more about any relatable matter, you can visit our websites, or you can message in the comment section.
For more information you can visits these site – ukinspiration