All coffee lovers know some of the basic details of Nespresso pods and Nespresso coffee. And they are –
- Nestlé owns the wildly popular Nespresso brand of coffee makers and coffee capsules.
- George Clooney is one of the prominent celebrities they use to sell the product.
Anything else than this? You might not know anything about the Nespresso capsules, coffee and pods. This blog will share the top 5 things that every coffee lover needs to know about the Nespresso Coffe capsule or pods.
Let’s dive into the details –
1. Nespresso or Expresso – No, They Are Not The Same
It doesn’t matter if someone is calling the Nespresso pods espresso. They are not the same. Nespresso’s and Espresso’s parameters are widely different from each other.
- The pressure ratio between Nespresso and traditional Espresso is – 19 vs 9.
- The brew ratio is comparatively higher in Nespresso than in traditional Espresso.
- The flow rate in Nespresso is also higher than in traditional espresso.
2. There Is No Instant Coffee in Nespresso Pods
Most people think that Nespresso pods come with instant Coffee, but this is not the case. Nespresso Pods are not instant and insoluble. They are made up of finely ground coffee beans instead.
3. Nespresso Machine Don’t Harm the Environment –
Nespresso machine is completely dependent on aluminium for coffee capsules. Hence Nespresso machine comes with the recycling of the Nespresso pods in Australia.
4. There Isn’t Much To Compare Between Nescafe and Nespresso®.
Nespresso® is owned by Nestlé, which owns other well-known brands like Nescafe. However, this does not imply that Nespresso® machines use capsules to deliver the same Nescafe coffee. They don’t use the same coffee beans and have quite distinct business methods. Sales of instant coffee have increased 5.9 per cent in the UK since Nespresso® launched.
You Can Buy 100% Biodegradable Nespresso® Pods Online.
If you are having Nespresso Machine in your home and looking for the Nespresso compatible Nespresso capsule to have an amazing taste of various flavours in the comfort of your home. You can buy them online. Many manufacturers in Australia produce 100% biodegradable Nespresso® Pods, eco-friendly choices for your Nespresso Machine. They will be available in the market with different flavours and unique blends to give you the experience of tasty and soothing coffee.
Final Words –
What if you could replace your morning cup of coffee with a delectable substitute that increases energy and enhances immunity and digestion? All are made possible by including Nespresso Health Pods into your morning ritual.
But the good news doesn’t stop there. When you use Nespresso Health Pods, you also receive zero-caffeine, vegan-friendly hot drinks with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant components and biodegradable and compostable pods.
Replace your morning coffee with Nespresso!