Telecommunications Specialist for development, installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of communication systems and equipment. It will work in a fast-paced environment to make all communication systems more efficient.
To be successful in this situation, applicants must have good background, industry experience and all the necessary technical and communication systems and equipment such as computers, telephones, networks and so on. and square. So, if you want an environment that is demanding and meets the requirements, we want to hear from you.
At least basic research in software engineering, communications, computer science or other related fields
- Experience gained in important work, especially as a media specialist
- Microsoft Office experience with data management software
- Experience in communications systems as well as components such as computer networks, systems, fiber optics, data modems and field operators.
- Good organizational planning and information communication
- An intelligent mind has a tendency to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team
Telecommunications Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Creates information communication systems by configuring sound and data communication systems and equipment.
- Manage your network installations by familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications and drawing the installation diagram.
- Take the file and start network repair and path equipment.
- Create voice and data networks through programming services, create space and connectivity, follow industry standards, and access remote devices.
- Evaluate performance by testing and handling circuits, equipment and alarms; troubleshooting and troubleshooting; and communicate with engineers.
- Online order with mapping and programming.
- Monitor online performance and support and run analytics-based reports.
- Network maintenance by troubleshooting and updating the network backup system and updating documents.
- Maintains a business relationship by listening and expressing yourself and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a positive work environment by following standards and guidelines.
- It updates your professional knowledge by engaging in education and literacy opportunities.
Communication knowledge and skills:
- Great idea and problem solving
- customer focus
- System update
- Oral and written communication
- communication skills
- technical understanding
- paper technology
- Attention and details
- to work in art
- confusion management
- Decision making
- the operating system
- cloud computing
- Contracts and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
Qualifications, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Communication, Information Technology or related subjects
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) selected
- 1-2 years communication specialist, IT support or similar experience
How to become a Telecommunications Specialist?
Most computer network engineers have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and experience in related fields such as computer networking and systems.
Manufacturers of computer systems are often looking for a minimum of education in computer science, information systems, engineering, or related fields. Computer science undergraduate courses provide network designers working in a laboratory classroom such as network storage or database creation. These applications enable network developers to work with a variety of network technologies.
Employers of network designers sometimes choose candidates to earn a master’s degree in information systems from an MBA. An MBA course usually requires two years of college education and includes business and computer studies.
Work experience and related work
Network designers often require 5 to 10 years of experience in IT systems. They usually have experience as a manager of computer network and operating system, but they can also work in other related computer services, such as database administrator or computer system expert.
Certification programs are usually provided by product manufacturers or software companies. Certified vendor certification confirms that network manufacturers can operate in a specified network area. Companies may require their web developers to obtain certifications for the products they use.
Some web designers become computer administrators and information processors.
Research skills. Computer system administrators review the data network and decide on the best way to connect to the network based on the needs and resources of the organization.
Detailed plan. Computer systems create a comprehensive drawing for the network, with detailed information describing how the components of the network work together.
Communication skills. These employees can work with a wide range of employees to design and implement computer and information networks effectively.
Leadership skills. Many computer network engineers manage a team of engineers working on their project network, such as hardware engineers.
Organizational skills. Network companies that work for large companies organize different types of communication networks and ensure that they work well together.